Mission ObjectivesHome Mission - Mission Objectives
- “AP FOOD PROCESSING INDUSRIES FEDERATION” shall follow the following objectives, to accomplish the Mission:
- To encourage business and community by promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and enhance the opportunities for Food Processing with in State, National and internationally;
- To serve as an effective non-partisan, non-sectarian voice representing Food processing industry on legislative, business, social, governmental issues affecting Andhra Pradesh and India;
- To identify and overcome obstacles that is detrimental to the growth of Food processing industry
- To support civic, social and cultural programs designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of the community;
- To assure effective and consistent action in the economic and legal fields in order to contribute to the harmonious growth and the freedom of national and international commerce
- To advance and promote study, research through every available means as also disseminate efficiently and effectively, and to establish, associate and support institutions for growth of Food Processing industry.
- To promote organic cultivation and production of organic food products
- To promote alternate dispute resolution methods for resolution of all types of disputes;
- i) To affiliate, associate, collaborate, support or establish any institution or activity of any public, general or government, which helps promote the APFPIF objects and interests;
- To extend charitable activities for the benefit of the society, needy or general public irrespective of caste, colour, dwelling, religion, age or sex etc.
- To utilize the income of the APFPIF solely for the purpose of attaining its objects and that no portion of it shall be used for payment to the members by way of profit;
- To do all such other things, including collection and disbursement of funds, as may be conducive or necessary for the proper fulfillment of the above mission and objects, and all matters incidental thereto without any profit motive;
- Objects shall extend to whole of India and shall not be effectuated outside India