MEMBERSHIP-FEESHOME MEMBER-REGISTRATION - MEMBERSHIP-FEES
The Membership year runs from January until December.
Type of membership Cost (2018)
- Full member annual membership US$ 2000
- Liason member annual membership US$ 250
- The membership fee is subject to change each year. The membership fee is not refundable upon membership termination.
- An applying FIRST participant must pay an initial one-time application fee of US$ 800 before its membership is considered confirmed. This fee only applies to full memberships, not to liaison memberships.
Initial one-time application fee
- A new member is invoiced when the member is joining FIRST, for:
- Invoices are sent as PDF per e-mail to the member's FIRST representative. If the member so requires a postal mail version will be sent following that e-mail.
- Payments can be done by : Credit card Check Electronic bank transfer All details on payment are specified on the invoices that are sent out, or available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mad Over Donuts (MoD), outlined plans of expanding its operations in India by opening nine new MOD stores by March 2017. Danone SA plans to focus on nutrition business in India, its fastest growing market in South Asia, by launching 10 new products in 2017, and aiming to double its revenue in India by 2020. Uber Technologies Inc plans to launch UberEATS, its food delivery service to India, with investments made across multiple cities and regions.
- US Tax information IRS/form W9: https://www.first.org/membership/IRS-W-9-2018.pdf PGP signature in: https://www.first.org/membership/IRS-W-9-2018.pdf.sig Federal Employer Identification Number: First.Org, Inc. FEIN 54-1779360 Contact information FIRST Secretariat email@example.com