AP AdvantagesHome AP Advantages
- One of the largest food producers in India
- 5 Agro climatic zones
- Large and diverse raw material base suitable for Food Processing Industries.
- Good scientific and research talent pool with 70% literacy rate and 58 Agricultural Research Stations.
- Well developed infrastructure distribution network.
- Rapid Urbanization, Changing life style, Increase of women in organized work force, rising per capita income
- leading to new opportunities in Food & Beverages Sector
- Strategic geographic location with 980 Kms of coastline, 5 ports, 1 International Airport, 3 Domestic Airports operating
- 8 Ports, 2 International Airports and 5 Domestic Airports in the pipeline
- Large Road and Rail network with National and State Highways and Inland Transport Systems
- 4 Major river systems and 17 Minor rivers
- 8.45 Million Ha net cultivable area
- 24 x 7 power supply
- Industrial Local Authority status for Food Parks
- Single Window clearance for Food Processing Units
- Credit at 9.5% interest to Processing Units in Food Parks from National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development